Distinction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Distinction

Quetzalcoatl HNM Linkshell

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Apri's App - Accepted

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Apri

Apri's App - Accepted Empty
PostSubject: Apri's App - Accepted   Apri's App - Accepted EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 5:55 am

In-game Name and Current Server: Apriaz, Quetz

- Jobs at 75: Bard, Black Mage

- Do you have all of the appropriate sub jobs levelled? (E.g. RDM/DRK, SAM/THF):Yes

- How many Merits do you have? What have these been used on?
Bard- 8/8 Wind, Toubadour 5/5 Nightingale 4/5 Minuet Effect 3/5
Blackmage- 8/8 Ele skill 5/5 ice 5/5 lightning 3/5 Burst II 2/5 Freeze II
MP 2

- Notable gear/items for your jobs: Genie Weskit, Witch Sash, Novio, Sorc Ring, Dalmatica, Heralds Gaiters, ice/lightening/dark obi's, 7/8 HQ Staffs, Ixion Cape, Sha'ir Manteel, Minstrels Ring

- What Time Zone are you in? and what times do you play the game? 09:00- 00.00 GMT

- Do you have access to all areas of the game? (All Outposts, All past maws, All expansions, etc.) Yes

- Do you have Access to Dynamis - Xarcabard and Dynamis – Tavnazia? I have access to Dynamis- Xarcabard, need Dynamis- Vulkurm win to enter Tav.

- Reason for leaving past Linkshell(s) and Server(s) [If applicable]: Moved to Valefor server with friends todo HNM, moved linkshell's to beable to still play with them, moved back to Quetz as that is what i had always planned todo, also plan to stay here.

- How much end game experience do you have? All aspects of End-game.

- Are you prepared to drop whatever you are doing (In game), and run to Cerberus/Khimaira/Tiamat/Sandworm/Dark Ixion the second they pop? Yes

- Do you play on PC? Yes

- Do you have access to Ventrilo? A lot of important discussion (and no so important) takes place there so it is highly recommended, even if you do not have a mic. Yes w/ mic.

- Any other information you want to add:I currently do Einherjar/ Limbus with Diabllos's linkshell as the EU times are good for me. Was in past linkshell with Ensane/ Eilistrae. Have also done a few HNM with you guys. Would really like to get back into HNM where the EU timezone is active.
Back to top Go down
Dia

PostSubject: Re: Apri's App - Accepted   Apri's App - Accepted EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 6:58 am

Gets a thumbs up from me. Dedicated player with a good attitude, and gear/merits to back it up!
Back to top Go down
Renze
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Apri's App - Accepted   Apri's App - Accepted EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 10:49 am

Very nice person and has offered us help a few times.
Yes from me.
Back to top Go down
https://distinction.rpg-board.net
Cric

PostSubject: Re: Apri's App - Accepted   Apri's App - Accepted EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 8:31 pm

Has helped us a couple of times, dont see a problem with her. Yes from me
Back to top Go down
Memoria

Memoria

PostSubject: Re: Apri's App - Accepted   Apri's App - Accepted EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 8:47 pm

Known Apriaz for a long time now, she's cool peeps, I'd say yes if my opinion is validヽ(´ω`)ノシ
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apri's App - Accepted   Apri's App - Accepted Empty

Back to top Go down

Apri's App - Accepted
Page 1 of 1