Distinction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Distinction

Quetzalcoatl HNM Linkshell

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Airou's App - Accepted

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
airou

Airou's App - Accepted Empty
PostSubject: Airou's App - Accepted   Airou's App - Accepted EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 11:57 am

In-game Name and Current Server: Airou

- Jobs at 75: RNG SAM WAR PLD NIN

- Do you have all of the appropriate sub jobs levelled? (E.g. RDM/DRK, SAM/THF): Yes

- How many Merits do you have? What have these been used on?
Attributes: STR + 5
HP/MP: HP+ 4
Combat Skills: GK + 8 , Katana + 8, Archery + 4
Others: Crit % + 4, Enmity Increase + 2
Samurai: Store TP+5, Meditate Recast+5, Overwhelm+5, Shikikoyo+1
Ranger: Sharpshot+ 2, Unlimited Shot+3,Rapid Shot Rate+5, Flashy Shot+2, Snapshot+3
Warrior: Double Attack +5, Agressor+3, Berserk+2, Warriors Charge +2, Tomahawk+1

- Notable gear/items for your jobs: Aces, Hagun, Iota, Rajas, Brutal, Ethereal,Loquacious, B.Haidate, Hagun, Vali's bow, Osode, Enkidu's leggings, Enkidu's cap,Trimuph Earringsx2, PCC, Askar korazin, Behemoth Ring+1 Askar gambieras, Aurum Sabatons, Aurum Armet, Snow/Breeze Gorget, Myochin kote+1, Champions Galea(Str+4,Agi+4,WS Acc+15, WS Dmg +2%),Buccaneer's Belt, Nuevo corslete (Fast Cast +5, Enmity +5)Boxers Mantle, Ritter Gorget..

I am leaving a lot out as I really dont think they notable at this point in the game--some of the aboved mentioned would fall into that category I am sure.

- What Time Zone are you in? and what times do you play the game? PST, I can play anytime but 10am-1pm M/W/F (school)

- Do you have access to all areas of the game? (All Outposts, All past maws, All expansions, etc.) Yes

- Do you have Access to Dynamis - Xarcabard and Dynamis – Tavnazia? Yes

- Reason for leaving past Linkshell(s) and Server(s) [If applicable]:

- How much end game experience do you have? Everything

- Are you prepared to drop whatever you are doing (In game), and run to Cerberus/Khimaira/Tiamat/Sandworm/Dark Ixion the second they pop? Yes, I'm not sure what else I could be doing that would be more important than getting to a pop.

- Do you play on PC? Yes........how else would a person get claims.

- Do you have access to Ventrilo? A lot of important discussion (and no so important) takes place there so it is highly recommended, even if you do not have a mic. Yes

- Any other information you want to add: Snowballx is a friend, said I should apply.
Back to top Go down
SnowFairy

SnowFairy

Location : watching the cast of Vampire Diaries film new episodes!!! :D

PostSubject: Re: Airou's App - Accepted   Airou's App - Accepted EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 2:19 pm

Airou is pro! : D
Back to top Go down
http://jason350.livejournal.com/
Renze
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Airou's App - Accepted   Airou's App - Accepted EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 6:53 pm

Although you do not have a mage job, I do like your attitude and our roster is in need of a few more people.
Yes from me
Back to top Go down
https://distinction.rpg-board.net
SnowFairy

SnowFairy

Location : watching the cast of Vampire Diaries film new episodes!!! :D

PostSubject: Re: Airou's App - Accepted   Airou's App - Accepted EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 8:38 pm

I'll help him get his mage jobs up somehow! Airou I hope you get innn!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://jason350.livejournal.com/
Aragon

PostSubject: Re: Airou's App - Accepted   Airou's App - Accepted EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 12:36 pm

Spoke to him at KA for a bit a few days ago, seems all right to me, so yes on my side.
Back to top Go down
Cric

PostSubject: Re: Airou's App - Accepted   Airou's App - Accepted EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 1:09 pm

Yes from me, as long as you are willing to level a mage job sometime in the future at least.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Airou's App - Accepted   Airou's App - Accepted Empty

Back to top Go down

Airou's App - Accepted
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Distinction :: Public Viewing :: Applications: Open-
Jump to: