Distinction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Distinction

Quetzalcoatl HNM Linkshell

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Railgun's Application - Accepted

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Railgun

Railgun

Railgun's Application - Accepted Empty
PostSubject: Railgun's Application - Accepted   Railgun's Application - Accepted EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 11:43 am

In-game Name and Current Server: Railgun, Quetzalcoatl

- Jobs at 75: Red Mage, Black Mage, Samurai, Monk, Summoner, Corsair

- Do you have all of the appropriate sub jobs levelled? (E.g. RDM/DRK, SAM/THF): I do.

- How many Merits do you have? What have these been used on?
I've listed all of my merits below;

5/8 HP
3/8 MP
5/5 STR
8/8 H2H Skill
8/8 Great Katana Skill
4/4 Polearm Skill
8/8 Enfeebling Magic
8/8 Elemental Magic
4/4 Enmity Increase
4/4 Critical Hit Rate

Monk Merits:
5/5 Counter
5/5 Kick Attacks
1/5 Formless Strikes
4/5 Invigorate
5/5 Penance

Samurai Merits:
5/5 Store TP
5/5 Meditate Recast
1/5 Shikikoyo
1/5 Blade Bash
5/5 Overwhelm

Red Mage Merits (My merits are kind of all over the place here right now, I am currently in the process of rearranging some of them.):
2/5 Convert Recast
3/5 Ice Magic Accuracy
5/5 Wind Magic Accuracy
4/5 Slow II
3/5 Paralyze II
2/5 Phalanx II
1/5 Bio III

Corsair Merits:
5/5 Quick Draw Recast
5/5 Quick Draw Accuracy
5/5 Snake Eye
4/5 Fold
1/5 Loaded Deck

Black Mage Merits:
5/5 Ice Magic Potency
5/5 Lightning Magic Potency
5/5 Freeze II
5/5 Burst II

I do not have any Summoner merits at the moment because it is a new job, and I haven't really paid attention to it recently.

- Notable gear/items for your jobs:
I have all of the Morrigan's and Usukane sets, which I use for RDM/BLM and SAM/MNK respectively.
I have proper WS and TP sets for Monk, Samurai, and Corsair.
I have a number of different sets for for RDM & BLM; examples would be a Potency Set for RDM, Elemental set for BLM.

- What Time Zone are you in? and what times do you play the game?
I am in the PST time zone.
My schedule is as follows:
Monday: Class at 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM, Class at 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM.
Tuesday: Class at 10:00 AM - 12:30 AM, Class at 4:00 PM - 8:00 PM.
Wednesday: Class at 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM, Class at 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM.
Thursday: Class at 10:00 AM - 12:30 AM
Friday: Class at 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM, Class at 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM.
Weekends (Saturday/Sunday): Usually free most of the day.
^
That is my current schedule, as long as an event doesn't tie into any of my classes, I can attend it.

- Do you have access to all areas of the game? (All Outposts, All past maws, All expansions, etc.)
I have access to all outposts and maws. I have all expansions up to WOTG.

- Do you have Access to Dynamis - Xarcabard and Dynamis – Tavnazia?
Yes.

- Reason for leaving past Linkshell(s) and Server(s) [If applicable]:
I recently quit my Salvage group back on Fairy because of the times being tough on my schedule amongst other reasons as well, and moved here. I did not do any endgame on Fairy (My last server.) aside from Salvage. When I moved here, I met Eilistraee who suggested I join up since the shell repearled.

In terms of my actual character's history though, I am not the original owner; the owner was a friend of mine who gave it to me when he quit the game. I have explained it in depth after applying to a linkshell about a year ago. There is a background check topic on BG where most of the information can be found. I have linked it below. I made the mistake of trying to pass on as him after we had discussed how I should go about applying to an endgame shell, but it was a mistake on both me and Tranced's (original owner) part.
But anyways, the whole story is in this topic.
|
V
http://www.bluegartrls.com/forum/showthread.php?t=75887

- How much end game experience do you have?
I have experience in Cerberus and Khimaira fights, i've done Sky and Sea before, and I know Salvage like the back of my hand, but that is all.

- Are you prepared to drop whatever you are doing (In game), and run to Cerberus/Khimaira/Tiamat/Sandworm/Dark Ixion the second they pop?
I will do this.

- Do you play on PC?
Yes.

- Do you have access to Ventrilo? A lot of important discussion (and no so important) takes place there so it is highly recommended, even if you do not have a mic.
Yep.

- Any other information you want to add:
I don't have much to say! On a totally unrelated note though, my youtube account is https://www.youtube.com/atravelingnick , I have some pretty cool videos of random stuff (FF stuff as well) up there. Thanks for looking~
Back to top Go down
Aragon

PostSubject: Re: Railgun's Application - Accepted   Railgun's Application - Accepted EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 1:03 pm

Very nice app, so after reading your BG check I'm to assume this is still the Konko person right? And not Tranced?
Back to top Go down
Railgun

Railgun

PostSubject: Re: Railgun's Application - Accepted   Railgun's Application - Accepted EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 1:05 pm

Thanks, and yes, this is Konoko. Tranced quit towards the end of 2008 which was when I initially received his character. It's been in my care since then.
Back to top Go down
Renze
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Railgun's Application - Accepted   Railgun's Application - Accepted EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 6:48 pm

Agreed with Aragon that this is a nice app, I don't see any negative points at all so yes from me
Back to top Go down
https://distinction.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Railgun's Application - Accepted   Railgun's Application - Accepted Empty

Back to top Go down

Railgun's Application - Accepted
Page 1 of 1