Distinction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Distinction

Quetzalcoatl HNM Linkshell

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wheele's application! - Declined

Go down 
+2
Aragon
Wheelie
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Wheelie

Wheele's application! - Declined Empty
PostSubject: Wheele's application! - Declined   Wheele's application! - Declined EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 12:00 am

In-game Name and Current Server: Wheelie, Quetzalcoatl

- Jobs at 75: WHM BLM RDM THF PLD

- Do you have all of the appropriate sub jobs levelled? (E.g. RDM/DRK, SAM/THF): YES /smn /drk /war /nin

- How many Merits do you have? What have these been used on? (Protectra V~1/5) (Shellra V~1/5) (Devotion~1/5) (Chivalry~1/5) (Guardian~1/5) (Ice magic Potency~5/5) (thunder magic Potency~5/5) (Enfeebling magic skill~8/Cool (Elemental magic skill 8/Cool (freeze 2~1/5) (Burst 2~1/5)

- Notable gear/items for your jobs: Gear lists per job: BLM: Aquilo, Jupiter, Pluto staves. Demon helm +1, Genie Wesket, Ixion cape~&~cloak, Witch sash, Mahatma slops, Rostrum pumps, Snow ring, sorcerer's ring, Zenith mitts, uggalepih pendant, moldavite earring, Abyssl earring, phanton Tathium, elemental torque,

PLD:Wivre shield, champion's galea(augments Vit+4 Sheild skill +5 magic Def, taken -2% enmity+4) Koenig Head, body, hands, relic head hands legs, cassie earring, Joyeuse(yes i'm missing atonement, but working on it) W.legs, Avalon Breastplate, sattva ring,Nuevo coselete(augmetns fastcast +5 enmity+5) Hades earring +1

RDM: Af 4/5(+1 hat) Relic 4/5(missing hat) full wise set use most the gear from Blm but have a prism cap and apollo's staff

WHM: dryad staff, Light grip, astral earring, +1 Noble's, hedgehog bomb Zenith Head, legs, hands, Walahra turban

- What Time Zone are you in? and what times do you play the game? EU/NA/JP

- Do you have access to all areas of the game? (All Outposts, All past maws, All expansions, etc.) Yes

- Do you have Access to Dynamis - Xarcabard and Dynamis – Tavnazia? All but Tavnazia

- Reason for leaving past Linkshell(s) and Server(s) [If applicable]: Looking to go back to HNMS

- How much end game experience do you have? about yr or so

- Are you prepared to drop whatever you are doing (In game), and run to Cerberus/Khimaira/Tiamat/Sandworm/Dark Ixion the second they pop? Yes

- Do you play on PC? Yes

- Do you have access to Ventrilo? A lot of important discussion (and no so important) takes place there so it is highly recommended, even if you do not have a mic. Yes

- Any other information you want to add: Yeah i hate the fact ppl think I'm a kid or act like one from here say! I would like to prove them all wrong.
Back to top Go down
Aragon

PostSubject: Re: Wheele's application! - Declined   Wheele's application! - Declined EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 12:12 am

You told me you may have had a bad rep, but didn't get into it at all. Be honest with your explanation as to why you have a bad rep please. Also have you always been a Quetz native? If not what server and past HNM shell were you?
Back to top Go down
Renze
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wheele's application! - Declined   Wheele's application! - Declined EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 12:19 am

http://z6.invisionfree.com/NewKazoku/index.php?showtopic=852

Are we plan B if Kazoku decline you?
Back to top Go down
https://distinction.rpg-board.net
Wheelie

PostSubject: Re: Wheele's application! - Declined   Wheele's application! - Declined EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 12:22 am

Aragon wrote:
You told me you may have had a bad rep, but didn't get into it at all. Be honest with your explanation as to why you have a bad rep please. Also have you always been a Quetz native? If not what server and past HNM shell were you?

i been on this server since 02, My little brother own this account in 02-03 and had only lvled blm to 27, then he gave me the account and i took over, at this time i don't like the fact of people talk shit about me or starting rumors about me and the lies just kept building up, this is all coming from Qcdn where all the lil kids like to jump on the bandwagon and bash u, they never gave me a chance to prove them wrong so there for i jumped server to change the char name and come right back. the old name of this account was Bumblebetuna and the last HNM shell i was in was JDS/Sattva
Back to top Go down
Wheelie

PostSubject: Re: Wheele's application! - Declined   Wheele's application! - Declined EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 12:23 am

Renze wrote:

I'm sorry i have apps out everywhere and not just here. there is no plan A or B! you never talk to me in tells and i didn't know the site add. there was never a plan be bottom line i'm here to do my job and thats about it
Back to top Go down
Wheelie

PostSubject: Re: Wheele's application! - Declined   Wheele's application! - Declined EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 12:25 am

Renze wrote:

oh another think did my app look better over there if so i'm sorry
Back to top Go down
Aragon

PostSubject: Re: Wheele's application! - Declined   Wheele's application! - Declined EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 12:28 am

Wait, so you're the BBT from QCDN?
Back to top Go down
Wheelie

PostSubject: Re: Wheele's application! - Declined   Wheele's application! - Declined EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 12:30 am

Aragon wrote:
Wait, so you're the BBT from QCDN?

I'm the older brother of the BBT from Qcdn, i watched him post when i lived around him but i got married and had to kids and moved.
Back to top Go down
Dia

PostSubject: Re: Wheele's application! - Declined   Wheele's application! - Declined EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 3:20 pm

This guy was recently kicked from my Einherjar group after I found out he was BBT, or one of them. Apparently there's two BBTs, but they're both annoying.
Back to top Go down
Wheelie

PostSubject: Re: Wheele's application! - Declined   Wheele's application! - Declined EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 4:53 pm

Dia wrote:
This guy was recently kicked from my Einherjar group after I found out he was BBT, or one of them. Apparently there's two BBTs, but they're both annoying.

I'm far from annoying! i when on one run said nothing and did my job, you accused me of being my little brother, its funny you fine me annoying and yet you base this post off of qcdn, and if we are going to go that route what u gotta say about this ~~~> http://www.qcdn.org/ffxi/showthread.php?t=73815

i wish you could come on our vent server and talk to me like a man instead of hiding from the truth.

Right now your posting False accusation on this forum about me, you didn't kick me, i told you i would drop the pearl! the only reason you didn't want me in the ls was because you think i'm some lil kid and wont face the fact that i'm not the player who you think i am.
Back to top Go down
Aced

PostSubject: You applied to Nirvana as well, don't forget.   Wheele's application! - Declined EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 5:08 pm

Let's not forget your application to TheNirvana two days ago BBT ^^

n-game Name:Wheelie
Race: Tarutaru
Any previous names used on other servers: Bumblebetuna

Name of server(s):Quetzalcoatl

Jobs at 75:PLD WHM RDM BLM THF

Run down of merits:(Protectra V~1/5) (Shellra V~1/5) (Devotion~1/5) (Chivalry~1/5) (Guardian~1/5) (Ice magic Potency~5/5) (thunder magic Potency~5/5) (Enfeebling magic skill~8/Cool (Elemental magic skill 8/Cool (freeze 2~1/5) (Burst 2~1/5)

Gear lists per job: BLM: Aquilo, Jupiter, Pluto staves. Demon helm +1, Genie Wesket, Ixion cape~&~cloak, Witch sash, Mahatma slops, Rostrum pumps, Snow ring, sorcerer's ring, Zenith mitts, uggalepih pendant, moldavite earring, Abyssl earring, phanton Tathium, elemental torque,

PLD:Wivre shield, champion's galea(augments Vit+4 Sheild skill +5 magic Def, taken -2% enmity+4) Koenig Head, body, hands, relic head hands legs, cassie earring, Joyeuse(yes i'm missing atonement, but working on it) W.legs, Avalon Breastplate, sattva ring,Nuevo coselete(augmetns fastcast +5 enmity+5) Hades earring +1

RDM: Af 4/5(+1 hat) Relic 4/5(missing hat) full wise set use most the gear from Blm but have a prism cap and apollo's staff

WHM: dryad staff, Light grip, astral earring, +1 Noble's, hedgehog bomb Zenith Head, legs, hands, Walahra turban

Previous Linkshell(s):Leonine, Sattiva,JDS(was remade into Sattiva) heavenHellions was a sky ls that didn't last very long due to lack ot leadership

Playtime: I play when i'm needed for event, moreless i can NA/JP/EU

Any referrals? I have known Darienn for a very long time on my old server.

Years playing game:Started in 02 took a few vacations but thats about it,

Sea access: Yes

Einherjar do you have another shell No

Znm do you have another shell No

After you have submited your application it will be moved to members section where it will stay for 1 week, do not ask how you are doing on votes we will let ya know when we are ready. If you are on the server it never hurts to ask members if you would be able to help with events to show your worth. When the ls has finished voting you will be informed of our desicion. I'm not on the server at this time just putting in an app like i was told to do.

To add to the app i have all ops and know the fastest ways to all HNMs, i have all ways in the past.

Thanks for your time i really hope you all injoy this app.

And on final note; If you are granted approval of your application, you will undergo a two week trial period for us to further justify the LS 's decision.

* Report this post

Re: Wheelie's app to join the ls

Postby Wheelie ยป Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:53 pm
disregard my app! I found the right ls for me, thanks for your time and goodluck!
Back to top Go down
Aragon

PostSubject: Re: Wheele's application! - Declined   Wheele's application! - Declined EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 5:13 pm

Doesn't really matter, the plain and simple fact that you are or were BBT or are affiliated to the BBT that we know is an auto decline from us. If your claims that you read his posts on QCDN are true then you will understand why we are taking this stance, it's not a risk we are willing to take.

GL in whatever it is you decide to do.
Back to top Go down
Wheelie

PostSubject: Re: Wheele's application! - Declined   Wheele's application! - Declined EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 6:02 pm

Aragon wrote:
Doesn't really matter, the plain and simple fact that you are or were BBT or are affiliated to the BBT that we know is an auto decline from us. If your claims that you read his posts on QCDN are true then you will understand why we are taking this stance, it's not a risk we are willing to take.

GL in whatever it is you decide to do.

He if Family take it as you want, as i told you i moved and he don't live with me, now to show you i'm not the Real BBT i hate ppl calling that here u go.

Wheelie https://2img.net/h/i17.photobucket.com/albums/b66/Kufasoul/pol2010-02-1218-27-38-31.jpg

Wheelie https://2img.net/h/i17.photobucket.com/albums/b66/Kufasoul/pol2010-02-1218-27-40-93.jpg

The Real bbt(my little brother) was so kind to send me a few pics to show everyone we are not the same. Enjoy

BBT https://2img.net/h/i17.photobucket.com/albums/b66/Kufasoul/pol2010-02-1218-31-27-77.jpg

BBT https://2img.net/h/i17.photobucket.com/albums/b66/Kufasoul/pol2010-02-1218-31-24-54.jpg

Just because i read and use qcdn to see whats missions and ah items, going on don't make me a bad person
Back to top Go down
Aced

PostSubject: Re: Wheele's application! - Declined   Wheele's application! - Declined EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 6:18 pm

Wheelie wrote:
Just because i read and use qcdn to see whats missions and ah items, going on don't make me a bad person

Still doesn't explain why you applied to three linkshells at once?

Distinction, Kazoku, TheNirvana(Pandemonium, my current linkshell)
Back to top Go down
Wheelie

PostSubject: Re: Wheele's application! - Declined   Wheele's application! - Declined EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 6:38 pm

Aced wrote:
Wheelie wrote:

Still doesn't explain why you applied to three linkshells at once?

Distinction, Kazoku, TheNirvana(Pandemonium, my current linkshell)

That's simple! when u going looking for a job do you just put in one app or many? that is if your even old enough to get a job.

If your unemployed you place as many apps as you can get to a job and keep calling back at these jobs once a day everyday to see whats going on or if your going to get a job.
Back to top Go down
SnowFairy

SnowFairy

Location : watching the cast of Vampire Diaries film new episodes!!! :D

PostSubject: Re: Wheele's application! - Declined   Wheele's application! - Declined EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 7:39 pm

Wheelie is an idiot. lol
Back to top Go down
http://jason350.livejournal.com/
Renze
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wheele's application! - Declined   Wheele's application! - Declined EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 7:45 pm

Declined for the following reasons;

1. Posting multiple applications
2. Being a retard
Back to top Go down
https://distinction.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wheele's application! - Declined   Wheele's application! - Declined Empty

Back to top Go down

Wheele's application! - Declined
Page 1 of 1