Distinction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Distinction

Quetzalcoatl HNM Linkshell

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Micitan application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
micitan

Micitan application Empty
PostSubject: Micitan application   Micitan application EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 8:08 pm

Hello, my name is Micitan, I am on Quiz
My 75 jobs are WHM BRD WAR SMN
My SubJobs are THF BLM SAM

Not sure how many merits I have but I have 8MP, 8GA, 8Snm and singing skill, 4Crit+.War has 5DA 5Zerk 1Warriors charge. Whm has 5Cast time, 2Barspell, 1Maryter and Devotion. Brd has 5Minuet 1Troubadour. Smn has... well nothing, I have no idea what I want to get on Smn.

Don't really have notable gear, Hauberk+1, Nhead, Sha'ir Manteel, Choral Cuffs+1, Rostrum Pumps, Yinyang Robe, 8/8 HQ Elemental staff. Not much, but what I am happiest/worked hardest for.

I am CST and most of my play time is about 4PM-w/e

I believe I have access to everything, but Dynamis Tavnazia, I am missing Qufim

Reason for leaving last LS/Server: OK, this may be a bit long. I was in mittens on Pandemonium, then the leader quit, the shell fell apart and what was left decided to move to Quiz. I am a student and had to scrape up the $25. When I got here I found the old members and joined there new LS, witch they then decided to give up on (I should have learned) and merge with Kazoku or something, I tried to join them, but they closed the doors just and I tried to get in. And thus I am here looking for a new LS.

End game experience, all of Sea, Sky, Limbus, most of Dynamis, all Kings, but no ToAU or WotG HNMs.

I am never doing anything but fishing, so dropping everything should really be no problem at all.

Yes I am on PC and have Vent and a mic

Only things to add. I did apply to Kazoku first, but that is because that's where the people I hopped servers with went too, so this is not my plan B.
Mostly in a new LS I am looking to do things I have never done, T3 Einherjar, Great Wyrms, HNMs, and all kinds of things.
AND!..... I have 100 Alchemy! and Fishing, woo!
Back to top Go down

Micitan application
Page 1 of 1