Distinction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Distinction

Quetzalcoatl HNM Linkshell

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Alvaster (Alv) APP

Go down 
+4
Suzette
Skylarr
Aragon
Alvaster
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Alvaster

Alvaster (Alv) APP Empty
PostSubject: Alvaster (Alv) APP   Alvaster (Alv) APP EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 7:31 pm

In-game Name and Current Server: Alvaster, Quezt server

- Jobs at 75: MNK PLD DRG DRK SAM SMN BLU THF WAR BLM NIN

- Do you have all of the appropriate sub jobs levelled? (E.g. RDM/DRK, SAM/THF): yes

- How many Merits do you have? What have these been used on? HP-4, MP-4, Crit%+4, Enmity+1, STR2, DEX3, H2H-5, Dagger 3, polearm 4, scythe 4 (may be removed), great axe 4, enfeebling 8, element 4 (working on it),
WAR MERITS - DoubleAtk 5, WarCharge 5, tomahawk 1,
MNK MERITS - Counter 5, kick 5, formless 1, penance 4, invigorate 3
BLM MERITS - Ice and Thunder pot 5, Freeze and Burst II 1 (working on this also)
THF MERITS - Triple atk 5, Feint 4, Aura steal 1
PLD MERITS - Sentinel 3, guardian and chivalry 2
DRK MERITS - LR Effect and timer 5
SAM MERITS - Store TP & Meditate 5, Overwhelm 3 Shiki 1
DRG MERITS - Jump 5 HJ 5, Angon 3, deep breathing 1, empathy 1
SMN MERITS - Physical attk and acc 4 magic attk 2
BLU MERITS - phys potency 2, diffusion 1 , assimilation 5

Obviously im nowhere near finished but im working on it when i can

- Notable gear/items for your jobs: Ares Body and hands, i am 2/3 on alot of other salvage gear also, Homam 4/5 (no feet) Heca 4/5 (no legs) All sky obtainable gear, breeze and shadow gorget, nuevo coslette Acc +10 double attk+2%, Brutal, suppa, ether earrings, cerb mantle, Aegisjhlmar, Iron ram 4/5 (no legs), +1 DRG relic head, several +1 AF pieces, yinyang robe, black belt, hades sainti, retaliators, ritter gorget, zenith hands, head, legs (when i uncurse abj for legs),
also have various relic AF pieces.

- What Time Zone are you in? and what times do you play the game?
EST and play whenever im home cant give a certain time depends on if i have a hockey game or work but if im home im on.

- Do you have access to all areas of the game? (All Outposts, All past maws, All expansions, etc.) Yes, but missing gustaberg OP

- Do you have Access to Dynamis - Xarcabard and Dynamis – Tavnazia? yes

- Reason for leaving past Linkshell(s) and Server(s) [If applicable]: N/A

- How much end game experience do you have? Alot, have tanked most HNM, except Tia, Khim, Jorm done a fair amount of sea but not knowledgeable there, ALOT of sky, plenty of dynamis and limbus as well.

- Are you prepared to drop whatever you are doing (In game), and run to Cerberus/Khimaira/Tiamat/Sandworm/Dark Ixion the second they pop? Wouldnt apply otherwise

- Do you play on PC? that i do

- Do you have access to Ventrilo? A lot of important discussion (and no so important) takes place there so it is highly recommended, even if you do not have a mic. Yes

- Any other information you want to add: Just looking to get back into the HNM scene and get some gear to complete my jobs a bit more
Back to top Go down
Aragon

Alvaster (Alv) APP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alvaster (Alv) APP   Alvaster (Alv) APP EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 7:46 pm

Where do you have your endgame experience? Since you have no LS's listed, or previous servers. By endgame I mean HNM.
Back to top Go down
Alvaster

Alvaster (Alv) APP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alvaster (Alv) APP   Alvaster (Alv) APP EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 7:47 pm

i was with Integral when they still did HNM as well as PinkPkuchha or something like that
Back to top Go down
Skylarr

Skylarr

Alvaster (Alv) APP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alvaster (Alv) APP   Alvaster (Alv) APP EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 4:06 am

Alv's profosho. I think he has to have been on the server since when i started. I've never heard a bad word about him. I remember speaking with him over the years and he's a nice, genuine, dedicated player.

I think he'd be a good addition to the team. ^^b
Back to top Go down
Suzette

Alvaster (Alv) APP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alvaster (Alv) APP   Alvaster (Alv) APP EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 8:14 am

I met him the other day doing nyzul. He seems nice enough, and competent. Very Happy AND he doesn't have whm! I say pearl him ^^
Back to top Go down
Skylarr

Skylarr

Alvaster (Alv) APP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alvaster (Alv) APP   Alvaster (Alv) APP EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 12:50 pm

Quote :
He seems nice enough, and competent.

It's so hard to find competent people these days... /sigh XD
Back to top Go down
Coffinmaker

Alvaster (Alv) APP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alvaster (Alv) APP   Alvaster (Alv) APP EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 6:59 am

So Alv, would you like to tell the nice people why you left your last HNM shell or would you like me to tell them?

Think i'll go ahead and say cuts out the bullcrap tbh. Have had a few of your old HNM LS members laughing at the comment saying your "Compentent" No offense towards any of you, but Nyzul Isle is a 30 minute event any old Tom,Dick and Harry can look competent, i know its hard to believe but even lolKazoku could do Nyzul and look competent.

For all the gear this guy has he is pretty much the complete opposite of being competent, was it like 30 secs b4 Fafnir ate you up. Even ppl who had only just got PLD 75 got asked to go PLD over you.

But hey after what 2 weeks of getting in the door you just went and sat at Khim the whole time pretending to be AFK whenever asked to come to D7 Nidhogg or Aspid. Your complete disregard for others and the LS on that note did you know in your old LS's Leader section you had several posts on how bad you were and your actions that i dont know how they put off kicking you for so long, you really got peoples backs up.

But hey just a warning from me. Not my decision at the end of the day.

Have a nice day
Back to top Go down
SnowFairy

SnowFairy

Location : watching the cast of Vampire Diaries film new episodes!!! :D

Alvaster (Alv) APP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alvaster (Alv) APP   Alvaster (Alv) APP EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 7:13 am

gtfo anon poster.
Back to top Go down
http://jason350.livejournal.com/
Suzette

Alvaster (Alv) APP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alvaster (Alv) APP   Alvaster (Alv) APP EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 10:07 am

Coffinmaker wrote:
So Alv, would you like to tell the nice people why you left your last HNM shell or would you like me to tell them?

Think i'll go ahead and say cuts out the bullcrap tbh. Have had a few of your old HNM LS members laughing at the comment saying your "Compentent" No offense towards any of you, but Nyzul Isle is a 30 minute event any old Tom,Dick and Harry can look competent, i know its hard to believe but even lolKazoku could do Nyzul and look competent.

For all the gear this guy has he is pretty much the complete opposite of being competent, was it like 30 secs b4 Fafnir ate you up. Even ppl who had only just got PLD 75 got asked to go PLD over you.

But hey after what 2 weeks of getting in the door you just went and sat at Khim the whole time pretending to be AFK whenever asked to come to D7 Nidhogg or Aspid. Your complete disregard for others and the LS on that note did you know in your old LS's Leader section you had several posts on how bad you were and your actions that i dont know how they put off kicking you for so long, you really got peoples backs up.

But hey just a warning from me. Not my decision at the end of the day.

Have a nice day

I took offense. A decent job in any event suggests to me a player may be worth further scrutiny, regardless of the event. I could even argue that a 6 man, 30-minute event would benefit from some level of competence when each floor changes the rules. Anyone who disagrees has never been in a pickup party when Tom, Dick, and Harry fucked up the run. More difficult events, and time, yes, will determine a player's worth in hnm, but we all must start somewhere.

What HNMLS are you referring to? No offense, to yourself, but I have no idea who you are. But then, I tend to only know players at hnm camps. You also only discuss his pld. Don't really see him playing it much in this ls. Defend your argument with support about his other jobs please, not just one. And don't worry, our leaders are good at removing players that have no use to us. If this guy gets in, he'll do his part or leave.

Toodles

Last edited by Suzette on Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alvaster

Alvaster (Alv) APP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alvaster (Alv) APP   Alvaster (Alv) APP EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 10:31 am

lol would love to know who the anon poster is trolling these forums, and see i didnt go to all events because i have work, and a life outside the game, so i didnt pretend to be afk i really was. i dont have the ability to stay on the game all day long. the reason i was at Khim was because i was told if you want a certain item you have to camp that NM..IE: i wanted Hauteclaire the most therefore i camped Khim whenever the window was up, at least i was still camping something. and i may have gone afk to go to sleep but left my character online so i can be there when i wake up without having to run back. If i didnt camp it nobody else would but they still got sword over me..funny how playing favorites worked out..thats why i left when i saw the poor quality of leadership in the shell...Lets not forget to mention the fact that 2 of the LS leaders jumped server with the entire LS bank after claiming every drop for theirself...yea i heard about that Smile *end of rant*
Back to top Go down
Coffinmaker

Alvaster (Alv) APP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alvaster (Alv) APP   Alvaster (Alv) APP EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 11:42 am

Like i said I don't mean to offend but if i did then i apologise to you Suzette.

The LS in discussion is PP and you didn't leave after realising the bad leadership. You were kicked because you got on peoples nerves and were pretty useless and Suzette no i can't really anwser your question about his other jobs, cus he was always on PLD sitting at Khim.

Also alot of people camped Hauteclaire and the people with more windows got it before you and even if you had more the leaders wouldnt of given it to you because you didnt do squat. You say you were at work but do you work at home or did you run home every hour to show you were not afk so you could get the attendance for that hour?

I do have to agree that the LS was poorly lead and they showed how low they were by running off with the bank. But what are you going to do this is the internet, people are always not what they seem.
Back to top Go down
Alvaster

Alvaster (Alv) APP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alvaster (Alv) APP   Alvaster (Alv) APP EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 12:27 pm

I actually was working a job where i could bring my labtop in so yes i was able to check every window. the reason i was kicked was because i voiced the fact that the leadership was poor and you diss on my PLD cause you saw me die once to fafnir after a mait when i had no haste or march or support of any kind..and being the only PLD who was on at the time..yea shit happens..so since you wont even state who you are and are just trying to prevent me from getting into a HNM shell when you probably arent even on this server anymore..and the only reason those other people got more windows was because they played on each others characters since they had opposite schedules,, it worked out for them so they can count as being there when they werent, i dont think people stay up 24-48 hours at a time lol, but im done arguing my case to you since you wont even say your game name, ill let the leadership of this shell make a decision since you dont know anything about how i play other jobs and all you have on me is one bad fafnir and my willingness to camp for what i wanted
Back to top Go down
Skylarr

Skylarr

Alvaster (Alv) APP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alvaster (Alv) APP   Alvaster (Alv) APP EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 3:54 pm

lolPP.

That is all.
Back to top Go down
Eilistrae

Alvaster (Alv) APP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alvaster (Alv) APP   Alvaster (Alv) APP EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 11:26 pm

Does not know what PP is. Sad

That sounded silly. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Skylarr

Skylarr

Alvaster (Alv) APP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alvaster (Alv) APP   Alvaster (Alv) APP EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 9:44 am

PP was an LS on quetz that's similar to WeGotClaim, Aura, Kazoku.

Basically. Full of fail.
Back to top Go down
Renze
Admin

Alvaster (Alv) APP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alvaster (Alv) APP   Alvaster (Alv) APP EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 9:53 am

Accepted for Trial.
Back to top Go down
https://distinction.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Alvaster (Alv) APP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alvaster (Alv) APP   Alvaster (Alv) APP Empty

Back to top Go down

Alvaster (Alv) APP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Distinction :: Public Viewing :: Applications: Open-
Jump to: